Wednesday, September 19, 2007

So what are you trying to tell me?



So what are you trying to tell me? Seriously I'd like to know. There's the obvious thing of which I'm sure you've seen. Now let's talk about the messages we send. I just came in contact with "The Secret" and was thinking to myself, "Man, that's branding on a cosmic scale!" What about the lady? For one, there's nothing significant about this person I don't know her, but slumming through myspace always nets such unusual results. Do you think this person has trouble getting a date? I doubt it, but why? That's right, the "bait and switch" at it's best. What would help this lass would be the slow motion camera. Often used for automobile commercials to show that the truck with a slightly different fender is now new and improved and can tow a freight train (dramatization) all by itself. Transfer this message to a human being. If you have a V8 in your truck of course you'll be able to pull heavy stuff. If you have large breasts of course you can lift heavy stuff. If you need a more sleek look to match current trends then you'll round off corners to give your truck a newer look, feel, and ride depending on aerodynamics. If you want a new look just slap on a push-up bra to give you that "New Tit Feeling" that the ladies love. So that's the message right? "Like a rock" & "Built Ford Tough"?

No comments: