Monday, January 09, 2006

Creativity Is Genius

I had the hardest time coming up with some sort of slogan or branding tool for my company. I was thinking that it had to be straight to the point, yet leave room for someone as artsy as myself. So I came up with "Creativity is Genius". The end goal was to be able to apply that phrase not only to the graphic design portion of my business, but also to the whole branding experience that may come with the company. I'm interesting in all sorts of design from product design to architectural design. I'm hoping that we can take the company to the next level and branch out and begin to use the slogal more or less as the brand for the company.

The Company name in Krieger Imaging & Multmedia, LLC, "Creativity Is Genius"
www.kriegerimaging.com

No comments: